財団法人 電力中央研究所

電力中央研究所 研究報告書(電力中央研究所報告)
[CRIEPI Research Report]

研究報告書「電力中央研究所報告」は当研究所の研究成果を取りまとめた刊行物として、昭和28年より発行されております。 一部の研究報告書はPDF形式で全文をダウンロードすることができます。 ダウンロードの際には、当サイトの利用規約を遵守の上ご利用ください。

※ PDFのファイルサイズが大きい場合には、ダウンロードに時間がかかる場合がございます。 ダウンロードは1回のクリックで開始しますので、ダウンロードが完了するまで、複数回のクリックはなさらないようご注意願います。

研究報告書 詳細情報
[Detailed Information]

報告書番号 [Report Number]
V05021
タイトル
コージェネレーションに係わる環境外部性の評価
[Title]
Environmental externalities assessment of cogeneration
概要 (図表や脚注は「報告書全文」に掲載しております)
コージェネレーション(CGS)の現況と将来シナリオを対象に、大気汚染と温暖化に関する外部性を評価した。欧州の外部性評価モデルEcoSenseをアジア域に適用し、影響が伝播する過程に沿った影響経路手法で、燃料サイクルおよび発電時の大気汚染物質の排出、輸送・拡散、罹患率など健康への影響、医療費用など経済価値を評価し、外部費用を試算した。温暖化による外部性の試算には、炭素1トン排出あたりの社会費用を適用した。外部費用を電力と熱に配分した場合、現況CGSの外部費用は、系統ガス火力発電所より0.4〜1.7円/kWh高かった。なお、外部費用を電力のみに配分した場合、差額は4.5〜7.7円/kWhであった。2020年までにガスタービンとガスエンジンが追加普及するというシナリオでは、新規導入CGSの外部費用は、総合効率が65%を超える運転時に系統ガス火力に匹敵することが明らかになった。
[Abstract]
External costs of cogeneration system (CGS) in Tokyo were assessed. EcoSense, an externalities assessment model developed in Europe, was adapted to the Asia region in order to assess the external effects of CGS plants and a conventional gas fire plant in Tokyo. Assuming 70-75% of overall efficiency, the external cost per kWh of CGS output (electricity and heat) was estimated to be 0.4 ‐ 1.7 Japanese yen higher than that of a conventional gas-fired power plant. About 70% of the CGS external cost was due to conventional air pollutants such as nitrates, whereas the greenhouse gas impacts accounted for the remaining 30%. Nitrates accounted for 68% of the air pollution effects while sulfates and primary particulate matters accounted for 30% and 2% respectively. If all the external costs were allocated solely to electricity output, the difference in the external costs was 4.5 ‐ 7.7 yen/kWh. In a scenario for the year 2020, in which new gas turbines and gas engines with higher heat efficiencies would be introduced in addition to the present CGS plants, the external cost of CGS per kWh was equal to that of a conventional gas-fired power plant when the actual overall efficiencies of the newly introduced CGS plants in operation were as high as 65%.
報告書年度 [Report's Fiscal Year]
2005
発行年月 [Issued Year / Month]
2006/06
報告者 [Author]

担当

氏名

所属

大島 直子

環境科学研究所化学環境領域

市川 陽一

環境科学研究所

キーワード [Keywords]
和文 英文
分散型電源 Distributed Generation
コージェネレーション Cogeneration
影響評価 Impact Assessment
外部性評価 Externality Assessment
大気汚染 Air Pollution
Copyright (C)  Central Reseach Institute of Electric Power Industry. All Rights Reserved.